We are the insurance fighters
Pedestrian Accidents: Protecting the Rights of Injured Walkers and Pedestrians.
When it comes to the street, pedestrians are the most vulnerable people. Automobiles and large trucks are expected to act responsibly when pedestrians are crossing the road.
We defend those hurt through accidents while acting as pedestrians. When walking, getting injured by a vehicle shouldn’t have to be a worry. But through negligence and poor driving habits, accidents still happen.
We know how important it is to cover your medical costs, missed wages and other important factors. That’s why we work hard to make sure you get what you’re owed.
Some of these include:
- Hit and run driver accidents: Pedestrians can be at high risk of being hit by a car, and a hit and run driver may leave the pedestrian with no means of recovering damages or identifying the responsible party.
- Drunk drivers: Drivers who are under the influence of alcohol have impaired judgment, reaction time, and motor skills, which can lead to accidents with pedestrians.
- Drivers under the influence of drugs: Similar to drunk drivers, drivers who are under the influence of drugs can pose a serious danger to pedestrians.
- Drivers using mobile phones: When drivers are distracted by their phones, they may not notice pedestrians crossing the street or fail to react in time to avoid a collision.
- Drivers who ignored signals, pedestrianised crossing and traffic lights: When drivers fail to follow traffic signals or traffic laws, they may hit a pedestrian who is crossing the street legally.
- Lack of Awareness at Zebra Crossings: Pedestrians have the right of way at designated pedestrian crossings like Zebra crossings, but drivers who are not paying attention or who are in a hurry may fail to yield to pedestrians, resulting in accidents.
If you were hit by a car or truck while crossing the street in Atlanta you may be entitled to financial compensation. Speak to our pedestrian injury attorney to discuss your case.
See more about Pedestrian Accident here